Containment action activated for Coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention
Thank you for visiting Ikenotaira Hotel & Resorts.
In view of the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the following measures will be implemented in the Ikenotaira hotel and group to prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In order to enhance the prevention, we are keep focusing on the latest information of coronavirus and update the measures to protect all hotel staff members and customer's health and safety.
We have implemented the guidelines as follows at all the services and facilities.
1. Basic measures to prevent COVID-19 infections
- Hand sanitizers are installed at hotel entrance, lobby, restaurant, dinning room, amusement park, rest areas and facilities sites.
- Enhance cleaning, ventilation, and sanitizing of facilities at the hotel which indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Avoid the close distance between yourself and others, maintaining social distance at least 1m
- All staffs must wear masks and disposable gloves. (face shield is prepared in case of the situation ).
- All staffs has self-checked health condition and checked body temperature before coming to work.
- Temporality counters will be extra set up in peak timeslot
- The distance between you and other customers should maintain at least 1m, please follow the queue restrictions on the notice
- Customers are needed to fill in the health survey when check in
- Front desk counter and front desk stationery will be sanitized after use (Group tour customers)
- Hotel information and related pamphlets will be introduced by tour leader with microphone on tour bus or lobby
- Guest room key is prepared in the room or distributed by tour leader accordingly
- Please inform us the room arrangement list in advanced
- Check all group members' health condition and body temperature before departure
2. Staying period
- Avoid staying in crowded area, we provide numbers of open area for public
- Before entering to restaurant, please clean your hands and wear mask
- Arrange preventive measures for prevention of infection such as layout sitting design, menu and catering service.
- Hotel staff must wear mask and glove
- Reserved banquet room and exclusive timeslot can be arranged.
3. Check out
- Practice social distance at least 1m
- When settle the payment, please put the cash or credit card on the cash tray
- Sanitize the room keys after every use(Group Tour Costumers)
- Return the room key to the front desk or collected by tour guide/ tour leader
In additions, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan has launched a website for tourist, providing different kinds of language to introduce the prevention measure and information. E.g.What should I do if I think I might have COVID-19? For detail, please refer to the website: https://www.covid19-info.jp/covid-19-en.html